About Me

My photo
Blogger, Christ-follower, Encourager, Friend, Husband, Dad

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

5 Days and Counting

(photo credit: inspiredconference.wordpress.com)


SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: On Monday, July 7, I am moving my blog to my new WordPress site: www.drgerrylewis.com. 

This new platform will include blog posts (Life Matters on Monday, Dr. G's Morning Cup of Encouragement on Tue-Thursday & Saturday), book recommendationspodcasts (hoping to launch Your Church Matters by the end of August), ministry and personal growth resourcesand lots more. 

You will have the opportunity to subscribe to posts via email and select what kind of posts you wish to receive.  Everyone who subscribes to my email list will receive a free copy of my new eBook, "30 Days of Wisdom. I'm excited about this new chapter and I hope you will plan to join me on the journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment