About Me

My photo
Blogger, Christ-follower, Encourager, Friend, Husband, Dad

Saturday, April 24, 2010

We are Expecting!

It seems like only yesterday that we were calling our family and friends to let them know that we were parents-to-be. How exciting! And when that precious little girl showed up late that May evening I could not have imagined ever being more proud and happy.


And then we blinked. And we blinked again. And twelve days from now that little girl will be 22 years old. And two days ago I held the video camera (and my breath) while Joseph Dad asked my baby girl to be his wife.


Nineteen months ago he asked my permission to date her. Five weeks ago he asked my permission to marry her.


Where has the time gone? Who is this old guy that looks back at me from the mirror?


And now it seems we are expecting again ... a son-in-law. And I cannot imagine being more proud and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment